Northside Women’s Health works alongside Life Fertility Clinic, giving you access to in-depth information about your own fertility, factors that may be affecting your fertility and what treatment options may be available to you.
Our fertility services include:
- Pre-conception assessment.
- Full investigation for female and male causes of infertility, including laparoscopy, ultrasound and epididymal/testicular biopsy if indicated
Controlled clomid ovarian stimulation and follicle tracking.
- Ovidrel trigger injections and intrauterine insemination.
- IVF (In vitro fertilisation).
- Assessment and treatment of women with multiple miscarriages.
- Fertility preservation especially in cancer patients.
- Reproductive surgery such as Tubal Reversal, Endometriosis surgery.
Why Choose Us?
- We provide advice on lifestyle modification and nutritional support to assist with natural conception.
- We offer patients the benefits of advanced laparoscopic surgery along with comprehensive range of fertility treatment options, obstetrics management and care.
- Patients often achieve very high pregnancy rates.
Initial consultations take place in our Everton Park consulting rooms at Northside Women’s Health.
Operations and procedures can be performed at North West Private Hospital, St Andrews War Memorial Hospital or Life Fertility Clinic, depending on which is more convenient for you.