Northside Women’s Health is dedicated to ensuring you are at ease from the moment you arrive for your consultation. Our specialists are here for you every step of the journey, and are committed to the very best possible clinical and personal outcome for you.
Our gynaecological services include a comprehensive range of services and procedures for common women’s health issues:
- Initial investigation with ultrasound, bloods, Pap smear as required.
- Hysteroscopy D+C.
- Removal of uterine polyp if required.
- Mirena insertion.
- Endometrial ablation.
- Resection/removal of fibroids if required.
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy.
- Initial investigation with ultrasound, swabs, bloods.
- Diagnostic laparoscopy.
- Laparoscopic excision of endometriosis/division of adhesions.
- Laparoscopic removal of ovarian cysts/other masses.
- Laparoscopic removal of ectopic pregnancy.
- Urodynamic investigation.
- Tape procedures for urinary stress incontinence including TVT.
- Medical management of urinary urge incontinence.
- Surgical repair and correction of utero vaginal prolapse.
Abnormal PAP Smears
- Colpscopy and biopsy.
- In-rooms LLETZ procedure under local anaesthetic for high-grade changes in cells of the cervix.
- Advice on all forms of contraception
- Implanon insertion and removal.
- Mirena insertion and removal
- Tubal ligation.
Vulval Itch/ Irritation and Pain
- Vulvoscopy and biopsy where required.
- Treatment of lichen sclerosus, dermatitis, atrophic vaginitis.
- Surgical management of Bartholin’s abscesses, vulval/labial abscesses.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome/ Menstrual Irregularity
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome/Menstrual Irregularity
- Primary investigation and work up.
- Advice on diet, exercise and dietician referral as necessary.
- Period control.
- Infertility management.
Why Choose Us?
- We take the time to listen to your concerns.
- We always obtain a thorough medical, surgical and health history before making any treatment decision.
- Patients are provided with various treatment options to ensure that they are well informed and empowered to make a decision.
- Doctors provide their balanced opinion on what they consider is the best option for your situation.